[/one-half-first][one-half]In the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey, I simply didn’t know what I didn’t know and was too often led down an empty or meaningless path by “experts” who were sharing their “strategies for success.”
Well, enough already. I’m a DIY girl. You give me the tools and point me in the right direction and I’ll make things happen.
Instead of spending an endless amount of time searching for tools to help you run your business, click the links that matter most to you and propel your unique vision forward.
And after you’ve structured your business to run efficiently and effectively, market your products, services and events on social media with step-by-step guides to creating ads on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn.
Stop blending in, wasting time & spending money that could go towards something meaningful and help you impact those who need what you have.
- -the essential tools your website needs to keep your business running day and night
- how to sell products and services through your very own online store
- the tools to use to accept payments anytime, anywhere
- the wide variety of content you can create for your business
- where to look when you’re in need of content inspiration
- -how to effectively curate content that supports and enhances your business
- -how Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram can enhance your business
- -what tools to use on each platform to share your message, products and services
- -the keys to maximizing your impact through social media
- which tools to use to automate some or most of your business online
- -how to automate your social media posts so you’re not socializing all day long
- -scheduling resources that allow your customers to book meetings and appointments with you at their convenience
- -where to look when you need to hire someone for your business
- -what software to use to send invoices and accept payments
- -what platforms to use to analyze your marketing data
- -tools to help you create graphics, audio and video for your business
- -a step-by-step guide to the creating ads using the Facebook Ads Manager
- -a step-by-step guide to creating ads using the Twitter Ads Manager
- -a step-by-step guide to creating ads using the Pinterest Ads Manager to Promote Your Pins
- -a step-by-step guide to creating an ad using the LinkedIn Ads Manager
- -a step-by-step guide to creating ads using the Instagram Ads Manager (COMING SOON!)
You also gain quick access to The Starter Kit Resource Library. A Pinterest Curated Collection of Hundreds of Business, Marketing, and Social Media Articles and How To Guides.
PLUS. You get this content for life. So whenever a great new tool is added to The Starter Kit, you’ll automatically receive the new content update at no additional cost to you.