If you enjoy what you're reading, fill my cup to keep the words flowing!
Hey, I’m Tracie Braylock
I’M A HOLISTIC NURSE EDUCATOR, WRITER AND OWNER OF THIS HOLISTIC LIFE WELLNESS CENTER.
I love God and encouraging the hearts of women.
Everyday I wake up on a mission to help you better understand the interconnection of your mind, body and spirit, linking between science and God as a tangible way to maximize your potential, minimize your stress and make self-care a priority so you become more of who He envisions you to be each day.
LIKE YOURS, IS A WALK OF FAITH. One that’s an unpredictable adventure that embraces where God leads me. I didn’t plan for this part of my life and it’s more grand than I imagined it to be.
Getting to write, teach and share the work that I’m so passionate about from virtually anywhere, with my husband Greg and our 4 amazing children by my side, is an awesome blessing.
As a family, we strive to know God more and more each day, follow His lead relentlessly and live this life with intention.
As we get to know each other, you’ll learn that I’m interested in you learning the truth for yourself, continuously transforming and making conscious decisions that glorify God and His purpose for your life.
With every word I write, I hope the underlying message is clear – you are masterfully made, you are limitless and your unique characteristics reflect God in this world in a way that only you can. As you cultivate your you-ness, deepen your faith and embrace who you are and whose you are, you’ll apply what I teach to optimize your well-being and amplify your impact in this world. Let’s thrive together. Are you ready?
What I Believe
- We are the interconnection of our mind, body & spirit. These elements unite to make us who we are and influence everything that we do; including our health, work, faith, relationships, self-care practices and everyday lives. we’re designed for wholeness – to thrive, live well and improve the world, and the people in it , with our presence. that far too often though, we live lives that don’t resemble our intended design.
- We experience hurt, live in pain and accept stress we were never intended to bear and that the world continues to tell us is normal. When the truth is, by grace, through faith, we get to live whole, healed and free.
- Exploring the concepts of wholeness and wellness in an uncertain world, bridging the gap between what we’ve been taught to settle for and what we truly have unlimited access to encourages women to turn only to The Source in order to experience the life they were intended to live no matter what’s going on in the world around them.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing Education
- Certification in Holistic & Integrative Health
- Certification in Spirituality Health & Healing
- Active Member of the American Holistic Nurses Association
- Certification in Prenatal & Postnatal Holy Yoga
- Certification in Meditation
- Certification in Healing Environments
- Certification in Stress Management
- Active Member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
My Holistic Philosophy
I will be my own advocate and ensure that my goals are heard and met with compassion
I will seek care that supports my body’s innate ability to heal itself
I will learn of all therapy options before taking prescription medicine or having elective surgery
I will thoroughly nurture my mind, body and spirit
I will rest and nourish myself with self-care and share the overflow of my whole and well being with my loved ones
I will cultivate deepening roots of faith
I will do meaningful, joy infused work that lights up the world and soul
I will strive to achieve and maintain the highest potential possible in health and life