As a nurse, I’ve had the honor of supporting hundreds of pregnant women throughout pregnancy, labor & delivery. Each experience has been uniquely different from the next, yet; equally wonderful and significant.
I’ve learned how to listen, encourage, stand with, pray for, and intervene on behalf of expecting moms and their babies. I’ve also learned the ins and outs of pregnancy and childbirth from the healthcare perspective.
From vaginal births and cesarean sections to doctors and midwives, and much more in between. I’ve been at bedsides, waited with families and celebrated new lives time and time again. Now, I want to share all of this experience with YOU.[/one-half]
Whether this is your first or fifth child, this guide is for you! You too can navigate your pregnancy and childbirth with confidence and I can help.
More and more women are taking charge of how they give birth. This is a great time for YOU to take charge as well. Own your pregnancy and childbirth experience. Learn what to watch for and make your experience what you want it to be.
Tracie Braylock is a Holistic Nurse Educator and Mother of 3
And I will be your personal guide throughout this course, sharing practical advice and insider tips for your pregnancy and childbirth.
As a Mama of 3 young children, I’ve applied what I share in this guide to my own life and each of my pregnancies. Now, let me help you to have the pregnancy and childbirth that you desire.
What you’ll learn in this guide:
- What to do before you become pregnant
- How and Why you should have a Holistic Pregnancy
- How to complete a self-care check
- Why gathering the right information is crucial to your pregnancy and childbirth
- How to use complementary therapies to enhance your pregnancy and prepare for labor
- How to find a care provider that you trust and enjoy
- Why surrounding yourself with the right team of people can make all the difference during labor and delivery
- Plus, my #1 energy and time saving tip for labor and delivery
- and so much more!
Available for immediate download.