If you enjoy what you're reading, fill my cup to keep the words flowing!
Are you too tired, stretched thin, burned out and overwhelmed to fully realize your God given potential?
You know you’re called to be of service and to shine your unique light, but can’t seem to find the time to properly care for our own well-being.
You also know that continuing on this way will cause you to fall short of completing your mission.
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
And I’m here to help.
Whether you’ve been trying to keep up with the world’s pace, simply don’t know how to care for yourself along with your other obligations or want to develop a plan to maintain your wellness for the long run, I’d like to invite you to join The Remedy.
a space where women can invest in self-care in order to serve, shine and show up for what matters most and honor God in the process
The Remedy is for you if:
- you’ve replaced prayer and meditation with zoning out in front of the tv or mindlessly scrolling through social media
- you describe your current exercise routine as “Exercise? Sure! I walk with Jesus daily.”
- your community or circle of friends has drastically decreased, for any reason, or you often feel lonely, isolated or out of the loop
- you’ve been led to believe that self-care is a self-indulgent act instead of a nourishing practice and investment that enables you to faithfully continue the work you’re here to do
- you occasionally experience brain fog, feel disconnected and wonder why you’re trying so hard
- you know you’ve been putting everything and everyone before you and realize this isn’t a sustainable lifestyle
- you’re tired of seeing the people in your life become sick, tired and overwhelmed and don’t want to follow that same path
- you know God has a purpose for your life and the only way to ensure that you’re able to carry it out, is to build a sustainable wellness plan that puts Him first and keeps you well so you can serve others
- you want accountability and support that I can offer to help you stay on track
The Remedy includes:
- regular doses of encouragement // sent directly to you via email or text message
- strategy booster shots // including worksheets, action steps, journal prompts, devotionals, etc.
- integrative practice infusions // meditation, breathwork, prayer, yoga, recipes, aromatherapy, etc. that give you practical ways to incorporate self-care in your daily life and maintain your health and well-being
- Q&A office hour chat appointments that enable you to get personalized life, health and vision building strategy
You’ll also get discounted pricing (up to 50% off ) of these upcoming digital courses, or what I like to call Intensive Care Units, to ensure that you’re able to make informed, intentional decisions as you navigate life transitions, health care and your own evolving needs:
- Code Calm
- The Pregnancy Peace
- Breakout of Burnout
- Know Your Medicine
- The Essential Practice – FREE
Plus, I’ve partnered with Calm.com to provide you one month of free access to the Calm App which includes exclusive calm masterclasses, meditation, yoga and breathwork sequences, relaxing nature scenes and a music library for better sleep, focus and deeper relaxation
Skills, Strategies & Self-Care Practices We'll Cover
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Sound Healing
- Water Therapy
- Guided Imagery
- Social Support
- Integrative Nutrition
- Humor Therapy
- Types of Medicine
- Impostor Syndrome
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Learning to Rest
- Trusting Your Body
- Building Confidence
- Uprooting Shame
- Comfort When It’s Difficult
- Holistic Health Approach
- How to Stop Settling
- Monitoring Your Mindset
- God Centered Planning
- Using Integrative Practices
- Owning Your Uniqueness
- Giving Yourself Grace
- Getting Over Failure
- The Necessity of Self-Care
- Prioritizing Your Dreams
- Releasing the Past
- Establishing Your Plans
- Shedding Fears
- Praying Over Decisions
- Cultivating Optimism
- Conquering Comparison
- Mastering Your Mindset
- Progress over Perfection
- Your Definition of Success
- Critical Communication
- Lessons on Failure
Let’s face it. Feeling depleted – physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, in your work, relationships or in your home – is keeping you stuck and unproductive.
This is not how God desires you to live. This does not represent Him well to the rest of the world. And you’re ready for more than mediocre living.
I’ve found that, often, what’s missing is a foundation of self-care, which I define as the practice of personally ensuring that your basic needs of great nutrition, adequate sleep, moving your body, feeling rested, spending time in healing spaces, having meaningful connections with others and doing work in the world that matters and that you love.
This type of self-care is significant to your overall well-being, fundamental to your health and healing and is in no way self-indulgent, self-absorbed or self-promoting.
Self-care, when done with the right heart and priorities, glorifies God, ensuring that we can show up for our assignments as the best versions of ourselves, continuously reflecting His image and impacting the lives of those we encounter.
Get the strategy and support you need now.
I’m Tracie, a holistic nurse educator, wife and mother of 4 with over 14 years of teaching and nursing experience. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Master’s degree in Nursing Education and multiple certifications including Holistic and Integrative Health and Spirituality, Health and Healing.
With curated and exclusive content, I’ve created space for you to feel inspired and get informed, ultimately, enhancing any area of your life that you want to work on. I’m here to keep you accountable to your goals and make sure you know that you’re not alone on your journey.
You have unrivaled access to a women’s wellness and life coach.
With no contracts or obligations.
Simply show up and thrive.
WHY THIS MEMBERSHIP?
The Remedy is different than other health coaching and wellness programs because you’ll:
- receive ongoing support from a holistic registered nurse with over 14 years of nursing and teaching experience,
- learn a variety of integrative practices (12+) that you can use to regularly refresh your self-care practice and enhance your wellness routine
- receive spiritual, scientific and sisterly wisdom that’s God-centered and amplifies your true nature
- learn how to care for all aspects of who you are, instead of the more traditional focus of only diet and exercise
- utilize a holistic approach to decrease any stress you’re experiencing, prevent dis-ease, and boost your overall well-being
We often know exactly what we need – and what we don’t – and could simply use a little nudge in the right direction. It’s why I created The Remedy, to hold space for you to pause and check in with yourself, to offer you a variety of tools, guidance and resources to build a self-care and wellness routine that works for you and evolves with you.
There’s no right or wrong way. You simply need to show up, take what you need and continue to serve God to the best of your ability.
How do I get started?
As soon as you join, you gain immediate access to your wellness kit so you can begin to work through the content. You’ll receive an email update each month with the date and time of Q&A office hour appointments. And your new content will automatically appear within the membership site.
What if I can’t make it to the monthly appointment?
Monthly appointments are not mandatory. I make myself available to answer your questions and provide you with personalized strategy on a first come, first served basis. If you can’t make it this month, I’ll look forward to you joining me next month.
How long is this program?
As long as you want it to be. When you sign up, your card is charged $57 and then monthly on that date until you cancel. There are no long-term contracts to sign, you are free to leave whenever you want.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds, however you are free to cancel future payments at any time without penalty.
I’m not struggling with anything, but want to work with you. Can I join The Remedy?
Absolutely! Even if you’re not struggling with anything, you’ll gain massive value from the content, support and strategy in The Remedy.
As an entrepreneur, wife and mother of 4, I know how easy it is to keep going, never pausing to refuel and eventually operating on empty. It’s not a pleasant space to be in and causes you to live way below the wellness line.
As a nurse, I know what it looks like when women go far too long without caring for their own health and well-being. So I want you to know that you don’t have to wait until some scary diagnosis enters your situation before you begin giving yourself time, attention and care.
I created this space for you and for me – to connect with God and other like minded women in a meaningful and manageable way.
The resources shared in The Remedy are the resources I use in my everyday life, and I also share simple and powerful strategies to help you optimize your time, energy and potential.
My mission is to help you reach your full potential. Join the inner circle, take the steps you need to push past survival and start enjoying the thriving life you have full access to.
Surround yourself with like-minded women who can encourage, support, challenge and propel you forward.
Join today and get instant access
$57 / MONTH
The Remedy Wellness Kit including goal setting and self-care planner worksheets
Monthly Self-care Workbook focusing on integrative wellness practices
Monthly Strategy Booster Shots with worksheets, journal prompts, devotionals and more
Regular doses of encouragement sent via email and text messages
Discounts to Intensive Care Units including Code Calm, The Pregnancy Peace and More
Monthly Q&A Office Hours to get personalized insight when you need it
1 Month Free access to the Calm App
$57/month + Cancel Any Time