Not being able to fall, or stay, asleep at night can be agitating. CBD has the ability to support you during restless nights by encouraging you to relax, regulating your stress hormones and helping you get a deeper, more restful sleep.
CBD works without causing any drowsiness, and is available in different forms, including tinctures and drops.
CBD oil bases can be mixed with other natural essential oils like lavender or chamomile, and can be applied topically as a salve or oil blend.
Having similar effects as the pharmaceutical medication known as benzodiazepines, which are used for anxiety and sleep disorders, as they work to lower brain activity, CBD can help you get a more restful night’s sleep and improve your overall quality of life, and enable you to back bounce in the morning.
CBD can also be taken during the day to keep your stress levels down. CBD reduces your heart rate, blood pressure and metabolism. CBD can also increase levels of CBD-A (a chemical that’s found in the cannabis plant) which produces a natural calming effect, making it easier to relax your body even when you’re stressed out or anxious.
Ways you can use your CBD oil blend:
- Use essential oil roller bottles to create multiple blends.
- Place one dropper of the CBD oil base into the palm of your hand, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and apply to your desired area
- Massage the blend onto your neck, shoulders, or any other place you are feeling tense.
- Cup your hands over your nose and breathe deeply for ultimate relaxation
- Apply a relaxing blend to the bottoms of your feet before bed
So if you’re experiencing a restless night, give this CBD Oil blend a try:
- 1 bottle of CBD oil base
- 5 drops of Lavender
- 2 drops of Chamomile
- 1 drop of Sandalwood
Combine these essential oils in your CBD oil base, close the bottle and shake to combine.
For more information about CBD, read this blog post What is CBD and How You Can Use It.
To purchase your own CBD Oil base and essential oils, click here.
I’d love to hear about your experience with CBD Oil. Tell me what you’ve tried and how it’s helped.