Today, I’m sharing one of my most recent recipes, lemon body scrub, which is a great way to exfoliate your skin.
Lemon is a natural astringent, helping to soothe and heal skin issues naturally.
Coconut oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, helping to reduce inflammation and moisturize dry skin.
The sugar in this blend helps to exfoliate dead skin and cleanse pores.
Together, these simple, natural ingredients in this lemon body scrub can have a powerful impact, soothing, cleansing and moisturizing your skin.
- 1 large Lemon
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of Coconut oil
- 1 bottle of Lemon essential oil
How to Blend this Lemon Body Scrub
- Combine the coconut oil and sugar, mixing well.
- Add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add 8-10 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Grate 1 teaspoon of the lemon peel into the mixture (optional)
- Place the mixture in an airtight container.
- Add your Lemon Body Scrub label to the container so you can identify it when wanting to use it later.
How to Use this Lemon Body Scrub
- Prep your skin with warm water
- Rub the scrub onto your skin in circular motion for a minute or two
- Rinse with cool water
- Enjoy your smooth and hydrated skin!
After you make and use this body scrub, be sure to come back and share your thoughts in the comments.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment